This is not a terrible nightmare, though my seven year old son was a bit skeptical when I described a 20-foot tall, 1200-pound praying mantis. But, after seeing the first ant, he ran through the park for two hours yelling "awesome, awesome!" Featuring 13 gigantic bug sculptures in their natural environment of Glenwood Gardens, this show brings us into the world of insects and arachnids. In this exhibit, we become the small, crushable creatures, as the bugs tower above us. Read More →
- Local Woman Encourages Others to Fulfill New Dreams as “Imagine…then do it” Returns to Cincinnati: April 18, 2012
- FREE Breakfast Entrée at Chick-fil-A: January 16 – 21, 2012
- Cincinnati Observatory Encourages Future Galileos
- Big Bugs!
- Reds Hall of Fame and Museum Commemorates 2010 Season
- The Amazing American Circus Poster at the Cincinnati Art Museum through July 10, 2011
- Cincinnati Hits National Airwaves