Los Angeles Pubs
- Bar One
- Category: Pubs, Wine Bars
- Area: North Hollywood
- Description: We are a family run, little respit from the daily grind of Los Angeles and the Valley. 2 years ago, we bought this small bar in hopes of turning it into a fun, comfortable, entertaining and safe place to socialize and taste great beer and wine. We take great pride in providing you with outstanding service, quality tunes and, delicious beer and wine!
- Hours: Monday through Saturday: 7pm to 2am
- Address: 12518 Burbank Boulevard, North Hollywood, CA
- Phone: 818-509-1938
- Website: www.bar1noho.com
- Hennessey's Tavern
- Category: Bars, Pubs
- Area: Redondo Beach
- Description: In an industry where more than two-thirds of the new entrants fail within the first year and a geographic market that is recognized as a hotbed of competition, the Southern Californian restaurants, Hennessey's, have proven to be a resounding success - demonstrating atypical longevity and prosperity.
- Address: 1712 S Catalina Ave, Redondo Beach, CA
- Phone: 310-540-8443
- Website: www.hennesseystavern.com
- Joxer Daly's
- Category: Pubs, Sports Bars
- Area: Culver City
- Description: Joxer daly's in culver city is one of the friendliest bars around. If you enjoy good food, good music, and a great staff, this pub has it right. They have an excellent selection of imported beers and drafts on tap and the place is filled with tv's so you can catch all the latest sporting events from any part of the bar. If you feel the need for some fresh air you can sit outside on the sidewalk tables. There are plenty of games going on and pool tables if you like a little action. So come on down and try one of the best bars in all of los angeles.
- Address: 11168 Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA
- Phone: 310-838-3745
- Website: www.joxerdalysirishpub.com
- Westside Tavern
- Category: Pubs
- Area: West Los Angeles
- Description: An expansive, social and urban-minded restaurant, Westside Tavern features chef-driven yet affordable interpretations of California Tavern Cuisine alongside a complementary selection of fresh cocktails, craftsman beers and thoughtful wines. Encompassing 10,400 square feet and 300 seats, Westside Tavern is open for dinner daily and is designed to be used as a casually upscale gathering place by a broad cross section of Los Angeles professionals.
- Address: 10850 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
- Phone: 310-470-1539
- Website: www.westsidetavernla.com
<< < > >>
Page 1 of 1