Southern California is littered with malls, but few provide as much variety as the Hollywood and Highland Center in LA. With over 75 shops and restaurants, yes, it is a mall, but the 387,000-square-foot structure also houses a bowling alley, The Highlands nightclub, a movie theater, the Kodak Theatre (site of the annual Academy Awards), Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel and Spa. Lining the Hollywood Walk of Fame sidewalk and sitting opposite El Capitan Theatre, the Hollywood and Highland Center is a mecca for shoppers and tourists in the heart of Hollywood's historical movie district. Be sure to head to the third or fourth floor of the structure to marvel at an eye-level view of the Hollywood sign while shopping.
Situated on the former site of the legendary Hollywood Hotel, the center provides a comprehensive experience of Hollywood history, modern shopping, and endless opportunities for entertainment.
- Monday through Saturday: 10am to 10pm
- Sunday: 10am to 7pm
- Theaters, clubs and some restaurants have extended hours
- Metro Stop:
- LACTMA Red Line (Hollywood and Highland stop) just beneath the structure. The 163, 212, 217, 656, and Metro Rapid 780 have stops around the area.
- Location: 6801 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, CA
- Phone: 323-817-0200
- Website: www.hollywoodandhighland.com