One of America's most popular restaurants, Gramercy Tavern serves inventive American cuisine from Chef Michael Anthony in a rustic yet elegant setting. Gramercy Tavern's superb staff will envelop you with warm hospitality and delight you with an extraordinary selection of wines.
In the Main Dining Room, we offer prix-fixe menus starting at $86 for dinner and an a la carte menu for lunch service. Reservations are accepted in the Main Dining Room.
In the more rustic Tavern area, the a la carte menu is prepared on a wood burning stove and reservations are not accepted.
- Gramercy Tavern accepts reservations for the Main Dining Room beginning at 9:30am, 7 days a week, 28 days in advance.
- Main Room: Lunch: Monday through Friday: 12pm to 2pm, Dinner: Sunday through Thursday: 5:30pm to 10pm, Friday through Saturday: 5:30pm to 11pm
- Tavern Room: Serves continuously Sunday through Thursday: 12pm to 11pm, Friday through Saturday: 12pm to 12am
- Private Party Facilities:
- Our elegant private dining room seats up to 22 people, offering an exclusive set menu with matching wines. Please call for assistance in customizing your event.
- Subway Stop:
- 4, 5, 6, N, R, L trains to 14th Street Union Square
- 6 train to 23rd Street at Park Avenue
- Location: 42 E. 20th St., New York NY
- Phone: 212-477-0777
- Website: www.gramercytavern.com