© Stuart Seeger
Between the land and the sea, activities on O'ahu are far-ranging. On land, you can bike, golf, or hike, or even go ice skating if you'd enjoy a hint of cold-weather mixed with the warmth of the Isles. In the island's sparkling waters, try snorkeling or surfing; another alternative is interacting with dolphins at Dolphin Quest. For a more educational bent, consider the Dole Pineapple Plantation and Maze or the Hawai'i Children's Discovery Center. Finally, to experience O'ahu from in the air, parasailing and skydiving are adrenaline-pumping options.
- Family Activities
- Many trips to Hawai'i involve the whole family, and there are plenty on O'ahu to suit the whole gang. If looking for a fun but educational experience, visit the Hawai'i Children's Discovery Center or make your way through the Pineapple Plantation & Maze.
- View All Oahu Family Activities >
- What better place than paradise to set forth on an adventure of your own. Land activities include hiking, horseback riding or rollerblading. Those inclined to spend more time at the shore will enjoy snorkeling or scuba diving for viewing unique marine life.
- View All Oahu Recreation >
- Honolulu is not a place where you'll grow easily bored. Whether scouting the royal palaces of downtown, hiking Diamond Head, gazing in awe at Manoa Falls, or enjoying the peacefulness of the many...
- View All Oahu Sightseeing >
- Ran through your personal itinerary sooner than you expected? There are a number of pre-planned tours and activities on Maui for just about everything from submarine luaus and sunset cruises, to helicopter or air balloon tours and kayak and snorkel trips.
- View All Oahu Tours >
- Water Sports
- The year-round 70-degree water draws many visitors to Hawai'i, making water sports all the more enjoyable. Adventurous athletes can ride waves on just about every side of the island, or go parasailing on a windy day.
- View All Oahu Water Sports >