With so much natural beauty to enjoy on the island, don't forget to experience some of the musical, cultural, and athletic events — just a portion of what O'ahu has to offer. Check out Jack Johnson's annual Kokua Festival showcasing musical talents in support of maintaining and cultivating the environment of Hawai'i. Taste the flavors of other ethnicities in either the Korean, Filipino, or Okinawan festivals. And get your pulse racing with the annual Triple Crown of Surfing on the North Shore or the Honolulu Marathon.
Oahu Upcoming Events
- Honolulu Pride Parade & Celebration: June 1, 2013
- Category: Arts and Culture, Deals and Freebies, Fairs and Festivals 0 Comments
- The Honolulu Pride Parade & Celebration is set for Saturday, June 1st, 2013. Join in for the Honolulu Pride Parade celebrating Hawaii's community of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Straight Allies; and Supporters. The Honolulu Pride Parade starts at 10am from Magic Island.
- View Event >
- 34th Annual Pan-Pacific Festival: June 7 - 9, 2013
- Category: Arts and Culture, Fairs and Festivals 0 Comments
- Celebrating its 34th year in 2013, the Pan-Pacific Festival – one of Hawai‘i’s largest festivals – brings together and bridges various Pacific-Rim cultures and people through the sharing of music, arts, dance, performances, food and more.
- View Event >
Oahu Event Search
|Arts and Culture||Deals and Freebies|
|Fairs and Festivals||Fashion and Shopping|
|Film||Food and Drink|
|Health and Fitness||Holiday|
|Kids and Family||Lectures and Books|
|Museums and Exhibits||Music and Concerts|
|Sports and Recreation|