The features listed here include both feature articles on some aspect of Philadelphia, and special sections such as Free in Philadelphia. Listings here will change seasonally, based on special events, so come back often.
- Northern Liberties and Fishtown
- North of the Ben Franklin Bridge in the Eastern region of the city is a neighborhood of Philadelphia that offers reasonable, rentable rowhomes and alternative, hipster chic nightlife.
- Philly Cheesesteaks
- The battle has raged for decades – who makes the best cheesesteak in the City of Brotherly Love? The uninitiated might not know where to begin when ordering that first Philly cheesesteak – the choices are staggering, both in ingredient options and establishments.
- Philly Murals
- How can you prevent graffiti on city buildings and infrastructure but still promote a passion for art and inspiration amidst a landscape of grey walls, abandoned lots, and low rent housing projects? Why, start a Mural Arts Program, of course.
- Top 10 Movies Filmed in Philly
- While the most iconic film image of Philadelphia comes from Rocky, there is more to the city than the Art Museum's lengthy staircase.
- Top 10 Music Venues
- As in most big cities, Philadelphia's music scene spans genres and neighborhoods. To encompass these diverse offerings and lure in larger acts, the city hosts a fair share of music venues, each as unique and distinctive as the neighborhood it calls home.
- Top 10 Unusual Restaurants
- Philadelphia is known for a lot of things, especially its deep love of food- from the Italian market to cheesesteaks. Every neighborhood has established its own food niche, so there are plenty of opportunities to indulge in new dishes.
Philadelphia - Categories
- Free in Philadelphia
- Many of the city's historic destinations are free, such as Independence Hall and the memorials, but Philadelphia offers lots of other free activities as well, including a visit to the historic and stunning Bartram's Gardens. Another favorite is the U.S.
- View Free in Philadelphia >