Philadelphia's role in the creation of the new nation, as well as its strategic location as a booming port and city of immigrants, ensures its historic significance, and its museums in turn ensure that the heartbeat behind the city can be explored and shared by millions.
From the Franklin Institute celebrating scientific curiosity and exploration to the Institute of Contemporary Art standing at the vanguard of the international contemporary art scene, Philadelphia's museums provide an opportunity to explore a wide range or art, culture, and science.
- A Fabric Workshop and Museum
- B The Comcast Experience
- C National Liberty Museum
- D Academy of Natural Sciences
- E African American Museum
- F American Swedish Historical Museum
- G Franklin Institute Science Museum
- H Helicopter Museum
- I Institute of Contemporary Art
- J Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology