If you need help getting the most out of Portland during a short visit, or finding that little something that "keeps Portland weird", peruse this section for a wide range of special articles that explore the city in more depth.
- Courtside with the Trail Blazers
- The Portland Trail Blazers have stood as Oregon's lone professional sports franchise since 1995, and have long been a source of pride among Portland residents. In fact, from 1977 through 1995 the team sold out 814 consecutive home games, a record among American professional sports franchises.
- Movies Filmed in Portland
- A search for movies filmed in Portland returns well over 300 listings—not including the rest of the state. Most notably, Portland as a filming location has come to prominence recently with the popularity of the Twilight Saga book series.
- Oregon Theme Parks
- Worlds of imagination and wonder await you in Oregon's theme parks. Oaks Amusement Park and Enchanted Forest are two of Oregon's most popular theme park destinations.
- Portland's Best Eats
- Nationally renowned among food enthusiasts, Portland's restaurant scene boasts such a large variety of eateries that choosing can daunt even the fearless.
- Top 10 Photo Ops
- You point your camera to capture golden yellows, sleek architecture, lush, money-colored trees, eclectic revelry, fire red. All these sights are abundant in Portland, an eccentric, sustainable, genuinely aesthetically-pleasing city that dazzles the lens.
Portland - Categories
- Free in Portland
- Before the current economic recession took its toll on Oregon's employment rates, thus discouraging out-of-staters from relocating, Portland held the odd distinction among U.S. cities of attracting the highest rate of individuals moving to a new city without employment.
- View Free in Portland >