La Jolla has become world-famous for its charm and beauty, and as a result boasts some of the most expensive real estate in the nation. Combining the feel of a Mediterranean resort and Southern California's laid-back surf culture, La Jolla is also home to some of San Diego's finest science institutions, such as the Scripps Institution of Oceanography and the Stephen Birch Aquarium.
Tucked under Mt. Soledad and enjoying expansive views on three sides of the Pacific Ocean, La Jolla's beaches draw thousands of visitors as well as residents in the summer months. Also enjoyed by all comers are the art galleries, fine restaurants, and funky, unique boutiques.
- • La Jolla Visitor Information: www.lajolla.com
- • La Jolla by the Sea - Official site of La Jolla: www.lajollabythesea.com
- • La Jolla on Wikipedia: www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Jolla,_San_Diego,_California
- • La Jolla Blue Book Community Directory: www.lajollabluebook.com
- • La Jolla Town Council: www.lajollatowncouncil.org
- • La Jolla Shores Association: www.lajollaguide.com/ljsa