The activities in Seattle are like numbers on a spinning roulette wheel. But it’s not even a gamble, because every activity is a sure-fire winner. From the city center, a 360-degree spin around the metropolitan area provides a wealth of recreational activities, shopping, cultural events, and sightseeing opportunities.
The nearby Olympic and Cascade mountains, Puget Sound, and Pacific Ocean are some of nature’s finest achievements to be shared with those lucky enough to bet on Seattle as a destination. You’ll walk away from the Emerald City much richer for the visit.
- Cultural Activities
- Whether you’re a history buff or just enjoy learning little-known facts, Seattle is the destination for historical and cultural attractions. The Children’s Museum is a great place for kids; they will find themselves engaged in fun while gaining knowledge at the same time.
- View All Seattle Cultural Activities >
- If you don’t like old-growth forests or mountain ranges, rocky beaches or incandescent glacial lakes, you probably won’t like the Pacific Northwest. Likewise, if you have an aversion to biking, running, kayaking, rock climbing, hiking, backpacking, or camping.
- View All Seattle Recreation >
- Don't forget to take a breath and see some of the beauty the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Visit the San Juan Islands, take a ferry, or explore some of Seattle's beautiful parks and gardens. Don't miss Seattle's landmarks - the Original Starbucks, the Space Needle or the Fremont Troll.
- View All Seattle Sightseeing >