This section offers a compilation of free things to do, the best of, top 10 lists, and what makes Seattle and the Pacific Northwest unique. Check back again soon, as this page is regularly updated to list anything cool and new that comes across our desk, or that we discover in our explorations.
- Explore the San Juan Islands
- Ranked #2 on the New York Times’s list of “Best Places to Visit in 2011,” the San Juan Islands are as close to perfection as you’re likely to ever come.
- Ride The Burke Gilman Trail
- The Burke Gilman Trail, a popular paved pathway frequented by cyclists, joggers, and walkers, weaves its way through the middle of the Seattle, past rustling evergreen trees and the sounds of honking...
- Seattle Microbreweries
- Set foot inside any self-respecting watering hole in Seattle and take a look behind the bar. A row of beer taps is set amidst backlit bottles of liquor and stacks of sparkling glasses.
- Seattle's Coffee Culture
- Coffee in Seattle is sacred. Roast of beans, choice of beverage, favorite café – the combo of these is a Seattleite’s personal deity, and there are few locals who do not worship at the altar of the double tall.
Seattle - Categories
- Free in Seattle
- What do City Hall’s lunchtime concerts, the Ballard Locks, the Seattle Center, the Olympic Sculpture Park, and the first Thursday of every month at Seattle art galleries all have in common? They are all absolutely free. The only thing better than a wine tour and sampling at Chateau Ste.
- View Free in Seattle >