Morton's, The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees.
Morton's is famous for its animated signature tableside menu presentation: steaks, whole Maine lobsters and other main course selections, along with fresh vegetables, are presented on a cart rolled to your table, where the server displays and describes each menu item in appetizing and entertaining detail. The menu, which is the same at all locations, features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 20 ounce New York sirloin and a 14 ounce double cut filet.
Every Friday and Saturday nights, enjoy our famous slow roasted Prime Rib. Morton's Prime Rib is a double cut, served bone-in and roasted to a perfect medium rare. Due to limited availability of this item, we suggest you reserve your order when making your reservation.
- Make an online reservation at Morton's The Steakhouse Downtown
- Lunch: Monday through Friday: 11:30am to 2:30pm
- Dinner: Monday through Friday: 2:30pm to 11:00pm, Saturday and Sunday: 4:30pm to 11:00pm
- Metro Stop:
- Redline to the Farragut North
- Location: 1050 Connecticut Ave, Washington DC
- Phone: 202-955-5997
- Website: www.mortons.com